Milton Keynes: The Hub
The Hub is an award-winning development, based in the heart of Milton Keynes. This vibrant city within a city has a wide range of bars and restaurants surrounding the water fountain public plaza.
City Apartments The Hub are proud to offer City Style serviced apartments directly within the development. With only a lift ride down to the lively Hub Plaza, you can easily enjoy the sights and sounds of Milton Keynes The Hub.
The Hub architecture gives you the full city experience. The towering glass façades, of the high rise apartment buildings surrounding The Hub Plaza, offer an exciting cosmopolitan atmosphere. Each high rise apartment building is named after famous districts of New York, with the 12 story high-rise Manhattan House being named after the famous island itself.
The Hub with its central Milton Keynes location means your stay in our serviced apartments could not be easier. All our City Style The Hub apartments offer free underground secure car parking. One space is allocated to each apartment. With direct access from the car park to you serviced apartment you don’t even need to leave the building.
Manhattan House is the tallest building in Central Milton Keynes. The full glass façade and corner position, command some of the best views in the region. Our City Style serviced apartments occupy many of the apartments within Manhattan House. Giving our guest a truly unique city experience.
Carnegie House holds a prominent position in the centre of The Hub Plaza. The entrance to this 8 story high-rise apartment building leads you directly on to the plaza, providing our guests with the most convenient access to the bars and restaurants. The floor to ceiling glass walls provides a light and spacious apartments.
Perfect for commuters
Milton Keynes may be designed for the car, but The Hub is designed for the commuter.
Milton Keynes Central Railway station is a short 10 minute walk from The Hub.
Milton Keynes Central is a major railway station on one of the country’s most important railway lines. Linking all of the United Kingdom’s major cities including London, Birmingham, Manchester, and Glasgow. The Hub Milton Keynes is a perfect location for corporate travellers and leisure guests alike.
The Hub Milton Keynes is a stone throw away from all local tourist attractions, Including the Xscape, Gulliver’s Land, Centre:MK, and Intu shopping centre. With so many activities on your doorstep staying in our serviced apartments at The Hub Milton Keynes really is the perfect entertainment location.
Transport The Hub
- The Hub is in Central Milton Keynes, Just 3 miles from junction 14 of the M1.
- Milton Keynes Central Railway Station is a 10-minute walk from the apartments. Travel to London Euston in as little as 35 minutes and Birmingham New Street Station under 50 minutes.
- London Heathrow Airport is approximately 45 minutes by car.
- London Luton is approximately 25 minutes by car.
- Milton Keynes Intu shopping centre and Centre Mk shopping centre is a 5-minute walk.
- Milton Keynes Theatre and 12th Street entertainment district is a 10-minute walk.
- Xscape entertainment complex is a 10-minute walk away.
- Gulliver’s land is a 10-minute drive.
- Stadium MK and Bletchley Park are approximately 10 minutes’ drive.